- Also be called LBP compressor & MBP compressor, which are different from the reciprocating compressor and scroll compressor.10% energy saving.
- Used in low&mediumtemperature refrigeration equipment.
- Operated with eco-friendly coolant R404A, R290…
- Wide evaporating temperature, from -5°C to -40°C.
- Adopt liquid injection cooling technology to assure the compressorsrun stably underpoor working
- Vertical and horizontal type available. The horizontal form is more compact in size.
Customization service to fulfill the market needs.
Quality control being applied from product design to production.
Mature Horizontal Design & Compact Size.
Dual cynlinder series provides better performance.
SIMILAR ITEMS: H:Horizontal Type 卧式 V：Vertical Type 立式
|R404A DC 312V|
Cooling For Better Life
Professional manufacturer of rotary compressor for more than 15 years
CCC, CE, RoHS &REACH, ISO9001, IATF16949 certificates
We have one year warranty for manufacturer
Dual cynlinder series provides better performance
Customization service to fulfill the market needs
Electric compressors represent the future of automotive air conditioning. The Boyard family of compressors is available to handle input voltages of 12 to 72 VDC to meet today’s electric vehicle requirements for both battery and comfort cooling.
Boyard dc compressor is driven by 12V or 24V or 48V or 72V battery. The AC still runs smoothly when the truck stops the engine.
DC12V/24V compressor is widely used in air conditioning of truck cabin, construction machinery cabin; DC72V compressor is widely used in air conditioning of electric car; DC 48V compressor is widely used in solar air conditioner, telecommunication shelter.
When the voltage of battery is lower than the limit, the A/C system will be shut off automatically. After the battery reach recover voltage, the A/C system will re-start automatically.
We have one year warranty for manufacturers.
We have cooperated with many domestic and international manufacturers, like PREAIR, KINGTEC, HAIER, SANYO, and DAYRELAX and so on.